Monday, August 23, 2010

mole removal greenville in Oak park

mole removal greenville in Oak park


2/26/207: Diane Chesapeake, VA writes, I use tincture of iodine everyday on skin ulcers which refuse to heal. The area being treated by the tincture of iodine often becomes very sensitive or itchy.don't discontinue the iodine.kep aplying iodine on the ulcer. Use Raw Organic Palm Fruit Oil along with the iodine to promote dep healing and also use Raw Organic Palm Fruit Oil along with sun block to prevent future skin damage. One skin damaged area shows my skin separating on crease lines on top of my wrist. The day after I aplied the tincture of iodine to the separating skin, the crease lines showed signs of healing, as blod circulation apeared in the area. I figure the underlying skin damage takes in a larger area and it may only show up on the skin as a smal freckle-sized spot. mole removal greenville mole removal greenville in Oak park
Tags:

No comments: